Saturday, May 2, 2015

My God Energy Helping Me to Block Out the Distractions

I feel some kind of energy inside me that encourages me to become my best.  I am going to attribute this desire to God.  The closer I become to Him the more faith I feel in myself.  The more good I want to do.  It's this overwhelming feeling that there is more.  Their is more to me and for me that I haven't discovered.  I think at some time, at some point, everyone must feel this way.  The problem is that their are so many distractions in the world that keep us from focusing on our goal.  Our goal is our destiny in life.  The reason we continue to breath.  The reason for our existence.  But the distractions keep us from being our true selves.  They keep us from being who we want in our hearts.  The person we are intended to become.  I envy and admire those who don't care.  Those who continue to live out their truth, because they don't care about those distractions which could be what people think.  I admire those who live the life they want.  Those who have the courage to be their best even when they feel the odds are against them.  That is a tough thing to do in the world that we live.


But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”         1 Samuel 16:7

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment