Saturday, July 18, 2015

Trust

Trust

: belief that someone or something is reliable, good, honest, effective, etc.

A simple word with so many definitions so many implications.

In relationships it is imperative and a necessity.  Without trust the whole scheme of the relationship fails.  It is the foundation of every relationship.  Without it their is no relationship, but a cycle of confusion and ramifications of pain and hardship.  What makes trust more complicated is a lack of communication.  Why is trust such a challenging enigma to establish and even harder to obtain again once lost?

I feel deeply hurt when someone I care about doesn't trust me.  I can only imagine how God feels when we don't trust him.

Psalms 9:10
And they that know your name will put their trust in you: for you, LORD, have not forsaken them that seek you.

Psalms 13:5
But I have trusted in your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.

Psalms 20:7
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Psalms 31:14
But I trusted in you, O LORD: I said, You are my God.

Psalms 56:3
What time I am afraid, I will trust in you.

Psalms 84:12
O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusts in you.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding.

Proverbs 11:28
He that trusts in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

Proverbs 28:26
He that trusts in his own heart is a fool: but whoever walks wisely, he shall be delivered.

Isaiah 12:2
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my defense; he also has become my salvation.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment