Thursday, September 8, 2016

It Is Really All About Love

I fight daily with what it means to be a good Christian Woman
Having faith that God will light my path for the journey I am to take
That he will bring people into my life who will encourage and help empower me
That he will give me the wisdom to eliminate people in my life who will lead me from that path or slow me from my journey.
That I will remember I am from God and nothing is more beautiful than His love for me.
That no Father wants anything more for his child than faith, hope, and love.
That being from God means loving myself without reservation
Treating others as I would like to be treated
Passing no judgment, because at any moment a situation can change
Thinking positive, because how we think is manifested in our behaviors
Striving for perfection, but falling short due to our human nature
He gave His Son to death, so we might be saved
Therefore, forgiving ourselves and others for imperfections.....

Luke 18:19
And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment