Wednesday, December 5, 2018

He Doesn’t Believe Fat Meat is Greasy





(Read while playing Daniel Caesar featuring H.E.R - Best Part)

I don’t know when I started feeling unsettled in this relationship.  I did tho.  And I prayed for an answer that I was getting the entire time I started to pray.  When something inside me knew something wasn’t right.  I couldn’t see it then the devil blinded my eyes.  I could, however, feel the thunder in my soul, and the thorn in my heart.   I couldn’t see his movements.  I grew more unsettled day after day.  I didn’t know why.....Panicked, woken from a peaceful sleep, I cried out to the Lord and He always answers.  I heard a ding on another phone, after I asked God if I should leave.  Please God give me the courage to do so.  I didn’t know what was wrong with me...He loves God like I do, evenly yoked the love of my life.  Jesus pour your Holy Spirit into my life.  Grant me wisdom to see people for who they truly are.  I love and thank you God for the insight.  He just hadn’t grown up yet at 49. I wanted to believe in him and us.  I wanted it to work more than noticing the inconsistencies.  I could feel God’s love pouring into me and teaching me.  I remember a proverb that said the one for you is not the one that causes butterflies and nervousness or stress.  It’s the person that makes you feel at ease, rested and truly loved.  True love is the presence of God.  True love is being treated like God your Father would treat you......with little human error as when love springs to life, no man or evil or beast should separate that love.  God ordained love.  That kind of love would wrap around your skin like soft cloth and bring peace to your soul like the sun on a warm day.  I’ve only known this true love through God.  If he would just admit that he was sorry, admitted his faults, confess with his lips and believe in his heart that it will never happen again.  I could forgive him with the forgiveness that God gave me, and still love him with the love that God gave to me.  He’s to proud for that.  That’s how you lose the love of your life.  God wants the best for His children.  Do not worry or be afraid as He will light the path you should take.  When your body is unsettled and growing weak, you are traveling the wrong way, please take heed.  Pray the right path shows clearly even in the darkest of light.  Like lessons, people can also be test or trials.  The love and trust of God will see you through anything, especially the pain that this life brings.


Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment