Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday, April 10, 2020 - Good Friday




A solemn joyous day in remembrance of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Whom shed His blood so that our souls shall be saved.  I am truly unworthy of His suffering for I am a sinner.  I have fallen short in many ways and many times in my life.  I still feel the love of God in my heart, in my actions, in the peace He’s given me, in times of trouble, in times of doubt my God is still with me.  How blessed we are that God so loved the world that He has given His only begotten son.  Why would we not repent and follow Jesus?  Jesus says to love, to feed the hungry, to give drink to the thirsty, make strangers feel welcomed, clothed the naked, help the sick, and to visit the imprisoned.  That if we should be first, we should be last putting the needs of others before our own.  God said, greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Romans 3:23

Hebrews 13:5

John 3:16

Matthew 4:17

1 John 4:7-8

Matthew 25:34-36

Mark 9:35

John 15:13


KEISHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment