Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 14. Yesterday I was angry.  Today the person whom I was angry with apologized for how they
handled the situation with me. I also apologized for my part in the electricity spark.  I was more hurt then anything.  That's the thing with anger.....is the initial feeling most of the time isn't anger it's embarrassment, hurt, disappointment and other feelings that turn into anger.  Anyway, I had a pretty good day.  Very excited about tomorrow being the last work day of my week.  Smiles all around brings everyone joy!

What's on my mind....setting goals.  I used to set goals and knock them down one by one.  For maybe the past few years I've lost focus and haven't really set many goals for myself.  I was kind of just going with the flow of life.  That could be dangerous.  Just going with the flow of life had me in places with people and situations that I really didn't want to be in.  The first step was realizing where and what I wanted to do with myself.  Once I narrowed down where I wanted to be in life, and what I wanted, things started falling into place.  I really believe that anything you dream of and you work hard for can come to fruition.  So, today I am focused on setting goals and dreaming big.  I challenge you today to set at least three goals you would like to accomplish within the next year.  I challenge you to knock them down one by one.  This is certainly a step forward in the process of changing this upside down world one step at a time.  Today I will leave you with inspirational quotes.

A goal is a dream with a deadline. -Napoleon Hill

You’ll fail at a 100% of the goals you don’t set. -Mark Victor Hansen

An individual without a goal is like a person white water rafting without paddles allowing the current to just carry them is dangerous. -Keisha

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment