Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 20.  A smart man makes a mistake and learns from it and a wise man sees the mistake the smart man made and doesn't make that mistake at all.  This came from a young man today who at one time lots of people probably counted out as a loss.  My favorite stories in life are of those when people were counted out.  Counted out as failures, counted out as a threat to society, counted out as a loser.  Those same people who Defy the odds, who were at one time a statistic proved to everyone the old saying, "never judge a book by its cover."  Yes, people can and do change!

What's on my mind.  Sweating the small stuff.  Spending to much time on things that seem insignificant and petty.  Their are so many things in this life that people can focus on.  I for one get distracted by things that really are not important.  I then get caught up in issues that will not get me where I need to be.  It's easy for someone to rain negativity.  It's also easy for someone to pour happiness.  I challenge people to be the source of happiness.  An easy way to be the source of happiness is to smile at someone and ask them how they are doing, and not just to be nice, but because you genuinely care.  The most challenging part would be to offer happiness to someone you dislike or usually don't get along with.  Be the source of happiness.  Don't get caught up in insignificant things.  Today I will leave you with an inspirational quote.

Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
Abraham Lincoln

Keisha    



No comments:

Post a Comment