Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 23.  I'm sorry, I climbed into bed at 2AM thinking, "dang I feel like I am forgetting something."  Sure enough I forgot to blog yesterday.  Not that anyone missed it?  This weekend I spent time with family.  It is so important to have family.  Even though they can be dramatic and problematic at times, I wouldn't trade them for the world.  No one is guaranteed tomorrow and we were given the family we have by God, so they were made for us.  We should spend time with them putting petty things aside and enjoying them while we still can!

What's on my mind....the power of God.  I really do not have the words to accurately describe his love.  I guess if you imagine having a child and finding out that your child's blood can save the world, but only through death, and sacrificing your child so everyone else can be saved....that's how much his love is for us.  I went to visit a new church today.  It was so wonderful seeing how people can love one another from country to continent through God.  Maybe one day I will write about my own personal relationship with God.  I am trying hard and working everyday to be more Christ like.  It's so hard in this evil world we live in, because I am a sinner.  Today, on my way back home after church a car cut me off.  I could feel the devil trying to convince me to make a bad decision.  It took everything in me to pray that he isn't a jerk to anyone else today.  When you start making the right choices the devil will put up barricades trying to stop you, especially when you've been doing evil for a while.  He wants you to himself.  He will lie, cheat, and try to convince you that doing good is never worth it.....doing good is so worth it.  Giving in and up to God is one decision in my life that I am happy I made.  It's still so so hard everyday, but this battle is worth the fight.  I challenge everyone to fight evil and do good.  In changing this upside down world we have to focus on changing ourselves so we can then help others in their battle. Today I will leave you with a verse.

◄ 1 Peter 3:17 ►
For it is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment