Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 22. Time to celebrate...it's the weekend oh yea!!! I look forward to the weekend so much.  I think the hustle of the week wears me down.  Weekends are for taking care of your needs or self care.  Especially when we work so hard to change this upside down world we need to stop every now and then and make sure we have ourself together to continue on our journey.  If we are unable to complete our task, because we aren't healthy how can we be successful in our goals.

What's on my mind.  I know I write about this all the time, but the truth is that if we want the world to change we have to look inside ourselves first.  We have to fix the things within us that we know will not benefit us or anyone.  I believe the brain is very powerful and what you feed it will determine how you behave.  If you focus on positive things then you will be more positive.  If you are always negative then that will shower on everyone around you.

Be yourself! It's important tho to appreciate the person you are.  No one will appreciate you as much as you appreciate yourself.  Good and bad, work on what you know you need to, but celebrate who you are.  The challenge is simple, spend time with people who appreciate who you are and support you while praying for those who don't.  Enjoy your weekend with positivity and love.  I will leave you with a verse.

James 5:13
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment