Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 30. They say anything you do for 30 days becomes a habit....it's Sunday.  Almost time for the hustle and bustle of the week.  I am taking this time to appreciate the quiet moment I have.  To appreciate all the blessings and good things I have in my life.  Remembering that their is always someone who is doing better, but there is also someone who is doing worse.  I am always striving for better.  I am thankful for peace and tranquility today.  I pray for all those who have total chaos right now.  Life is ups and downs and the true challenge is making it through the downs.....so you can be up again!

What's on my mind. How so many people with different views see God.  Someone was telling me that this young lady was suicidal, because she was not living her truth and was afraid of what her family would say.  She wanted to tell them that she was a lesbian.  Crazy how we feel obligated to stay strong and together when all we want to do is fall apart.  She found someone who heard her. They were by her side as she told her family and her pastor.  Her paster told her it was the devil and that she was no longer allowed in church.  This makes me so sick.  The God I know loves you for who you are.  He wants you in church.  If sinners aren't allowed in church then the churches would all be empty. Every paster, preacher, priest, all of us are sinners, because no one is perfect.  The God I know and serve loves us all, sin and all.  He wants us to be better and do better, but He knows we will fall short. He is the only one who truly knows our heart.  When you try to understand this it can cause confusion, because He also said that our small minds can't comprehend some of His wonders.  Today don't let someone who believes they are high and mighty get you down.  Mentally you have to build this strong wall for yourself.  Promise yourself that no one will destroy your wall.  Prove all those dream killers wrong by fighting for yourself and believing in yourself.  I believe God gave us life and he is the One who should have the power to distinguish your light in this world.  He promised that when you believe any faith even as small as a mustard seed your light will shine for eternity.  Today I will leave you with a verse.

◄ Matthew 17:20►
20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment