Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 40.  What means the most to you?  Most people will say God, family, friends, being responsible, those sorts of things.  In this life we have to split ourselves in so many directions to make sure the things that mean the most to us are taken care of.  It's not an easy task.  No one is perfect, so at times we may fall short of satisfying those things.  The trick is to not let yourself get down about falling short.  In this life we will experience ups and downs.  We have to celebrate and hold on to those ups and hold strong and get through the downs.  We must remember like a seesaw that when things are down....at some point we will be up again.

What's on my mind.  Winning the lottery and getting out of the rat race...lol.  Geez, it is not easy being responsible and doing the right thing. However, I believe that not being responsible and doing the wrong things will make consequences so much worse.  It will make life so much harder.  At least when you are doing the right things, you don't have the guilt that you experience from doing bad things.  The very most important part is having someone who will go through these things with you....support is essential.  I can't express how important it is not to pass judgement on someone who makes a mistake.  People take risk and being human means failing.  Kind words can brighten the day of someone feeling so down.  I believe it is our responsibility to uplift and encourage each other.  We need kind words to keep us strong.  For me, I need the help of God to stay strong.  Knowing his mercy and kindness gives me hope and faith to continue on my journey.  Yes, the path is long and the journey will not be easy, but with his help I can conquer all things.  His love is eternal.  The challenge today is to have faith that things will improve.  Have hope that God will see you through and everything you've dreamed will become a reality.  Today I will leave you with one of my most favorite verses.

1 Peter 3:17
For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment