Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 46. I was in a funk today.  I couldn't shake it. That happens when I become my own worst enemy.  Getting down on myself for mistakes.  I am really hard on myself when I make a mistake that effects other people. However, we are not perfect.  I find that I am to trusting of other people.  Not sure when I will wise up and be better about this.

What's on my mind.  Trying to be positive today.  When I have life being life and living it's not always easy.  It's really difficult when I don't let a lot of people in.  It's funny, because I don't let the people who care for me in to allow them to be supportive.  I want to do things on my own and figure out problems by myself....but I trust all the wrong people who have no valued interest in me.  As I write this it makes me feel even more silly.  I guess everyone is the fool sometime.  The only thing I can do at this point is to learn from my mistake and to try not to allow it to bring me down.  The challenge today is to allow someone to help you especially when you really don't want them to.  Today I will leave you with a verse.

Galatians 6:2
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment