Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 48.  Can't wait for the weekend.  One more day!!  The best thing you can do for someone you don't get along with is to pray for them.  I remember once when I felt emotionally harassed at work, I would pray for this person to be so busy that they didn't have time to mess with me.  This is exactly what God encourages is to pray for your enemies.

What's on my mind.  How wonderful it is to spend time with people who are important in your life.  It's a blessing to have family and friends who are always there for you when you need them.  People in whom you can trust when you need advise or an ear to hear you.  Sometimes it's these little things that we take for granted, especially when we are so used to them.  Growing up my mother and father weren't together and I didn't know my siblings on my father's side.  I was the only girl my mother had.  I always wanted sisters and when I look at my family and friends God has blessed me with them.  A lot of times we ask for things and may not realize we have them, because they come in a way that is unexpected.  Like me having sisters who are my brother's wife and my other brother's soon-to-be wife.  I also have two very wonderful friends who are like sisters to me.  The challenge today is to look deeper into what you desire and see if you don't already possess this desire just in a way you've never noticed before.  Today I will leave you with a verse.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment