Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 49.  It's Friday...time to celebrate and let your hair down. Lol...I guess for some people who work the weekends it's just another day.  However, I am very blessed and thankful that I can take this time for myself.  It's okay to be selfish.  Again, if you are not spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically sound how can you put energy forth to help others?

What's on my mind.  Making time for things that are important to me.  I know, I know! On the weekend I like to talk about self care and how important it is to do things that fuel your inner happy.  It seems so difficult to find time to do the things I enjoy.  When I finally get time to do what I want I usually want to spend it relaxing.  I always tell myself, "okay this weekend I'm going to paint."  Then I get caught up in doing other things.  The challenge today is if you do a lot for other people, be selfish and do something nice for yourself.  Take yourself to the movies, finish that book you started, work on that project close to your heart, or go garden like you said you would.  Love yourself like no one else can.  Today I will leave you with that thought.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment