Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 26. Communism is one of the craziest things I've ever heard.  I guess everyone's opinion on things are different.  It's just hard for me to comprehend that God brought us into this world and another person can tell you how to live.  I think people should have the freedom to go where they'd like without having to get permission....

What's on my mind.  So many things.  We would like to think that we are free to do and be who we are, but are we really?  The truth is that we will always be confined by the constraints of life and never be truly free.  We are blessed in most areas of the world that we have more liberation then others.  I guess we should be thankful and grateful for that.  My challenge for today is to get as many people as possible to work on the same common goal.  The process of changing this world, one thing at a time that confinds us.  Hatred confinds us.  Today I will leave you with a verse and better understanding of my challenge.

1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭10‬
I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment