Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 55.  One more day!!!! It's Thursday and Friday isn't coming fast enough. Halloween for some cultures is a time in which they remember their loved ones who have passed on.  They celebrate the life they once had and the love they once shared.  It's a beautiful time to remember those who are no longer with us in flesh, remembering how our cherished loved ones have impacted our lives.  They may have passed on, but will never be forgotten.

What's on my mind.  Injustice.  I dislike when someone in power abuses their power.  I don't like when people who are less fortunate aren't treated fairly.  I can't stand fake people.  The ones who smile in your face like they really care about your well being, and talk mean behind your back, plotting.  I am so glad that God is not man, because if he were he might have some of these faults.  I feel blessed to know on my worse day and in my worse moments he is still by my side encouraging me to stay strong.  I live with the satisfaction that he will make all things right.  That he will make all your dreams come true if you believe.  I know some moments in life can make you doubt or waivers your faith, but the truth is everything happens for a reason.  The challenge today is to give all your worries and cares to God.  Once you give them up let them go and don't think about them anymore.  Today I will leave you with a verse.

◄ Psalm 55:22 ►
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment