Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 36. It is very true that we have the ability to change each other's mood.  If I am in a bad mood it just brings everyone around me down.  When I am in a good mood people feed off of that.  I've also noticed that when I am in a negative mood everything appears to be more negative and I am less tolerant of others.  So, I am just noticing these things about myself.  I tend to complain a lot.  I'm really trying to work on that, because I have been blessed with life and should appreciate all the beautiful things God has given me.

What's on my mind?  Just thinking about how I can clique and have good chemistry with one person and not have the same with another.  I guess different people's personalities just mesh.  However, I know people who seem to clique and get along with everyone?  I think that maybe they are less judgmental.  Maybe they just overlook things that I wouldn't.  I don't know?  Anyway, I really want to get along with everyone, sometime I notice that I feel awkward around certain people.  Again, that is my own perception.  The challenge for today is to get along with everyone.  I will leave you with a verse.

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment